Teacher training in German language is an important factor for raising the status of foreign language in the system of supplementary education. We want that your lessons will be:
- So interesting that your students don’t want to go home.
- So effective, that German becomes the favorite subject.
- So modern that you will be pulled a promising target group.
In cooperation with the St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Education we offer workshops for teachers who are interested in learning about modern methods of teaching foreign language for babies, children, adolescents and adults.
Cycle of seminars for teachers of German.
Locality of the seminars
191186 St. Petersburg, Nevsky Prospect 22-24, Petrikirche, entrance on the left side of the building.
For teachers of German.
Sign in one week before beginning of the workshop. Sign in.
18.09, Thursday. 18.00-21.00
- Topical aspects of civilization on the lessons of the German language. Reviewer: Natalia Pavlova.
03.10, Wednesday. 16.00-21.00
- Working with vocabulary lessons and games on German lessons. Reviewer: Inna Voronovskaya.
08.11, Thursday. 16.00-21.00
- Development of communicative competence on German lessons. Reviewer: Inna Voronovskaya.
19.11, Friday. 18.00-21.00
- «The variegated leaves». Creative tasks for learning the German language. Poetry of the 17th-20th centuries. Reviewer: Oliver Pfau.
07.12, Friday. 16.00-21.00
- Working with videos and texts on German lessons. Reviewer: Inna Voronovskaya.
11.01, Friday. 16.00-21.00
- Overview and practical advice with online materials on the lessons of the German language. Reviewer: Inna Voronovskaya.
Cost of participation in a seminar 200 rub. Write to 15.09.2012 or one week prior to the seminar.
09.10. — 11.12.2012, Wednesday. 18.00 - 21.00, class 2 floor RNCV
Conversational with native speaker teachers.
- Was ist Deutsch? – Konstanten und Wandlungen (What is German? -Constants and conversions)
- Lässt sich über Geschmack streiten? – Kulinarik (Argue about taste? -Culinary)
- Von Aachen bis Zittau, von Husum bis Hallein. – Städteportraits (From Aachen to Zittau, from Husum to Hallein. -City profiles)
- Das Ich und der Andere. Das andere Ich? – Reisen (The «Me» and the other. The other «Me»? -Travel)
- Bunte Welt in Wort und Bild. – Kinderbücher (Colorful world in words and pictures. -Children’s books)
- Sprache ohne Worte. — Karikaturen und Comics (language without words. -cartoons and comics)
- Wie beeinflussbar sind wir? – Werbung (How influenced are we? -Advertising)
- Lustig, witzig, komisch. – Was ist Humor? (Funny, comic, droll. -What is humor?)
Participation fee 2 000 rub. Reviewer Oliver Pfau.