Welcome to the homepage of drb! You can find information about the centre, our services and events. Please note that the English version does not contain all information. Please visit for more information the Russian or German page. If you have questions, please contact us —> see CONTACTS
TOUR TO PETRICHURCH
Dear guests of the German quarter on Nevsky 22 — 24!
You have the option to visit and discover the building of the Petrichurch on your own or to book a guided tour, which shows all the major sights in the German quarter like:
• Permanent exhibition «Germans in St. Petersburg».
• The catacombs of St. Peter’s Church, which includes the pool basin and a chapel with frescoes by Adam Schmidt.
• Church Hall.
• The traveling exhibition «200 years of the German colony in Strelna», «250 years of Catherine’s II manifesto», «Leningrad Germans. Before and after the deportation».
Guided tours can be held in Russian, in German and in English by prior appointment at:
• German-Russian meeting center, the manager of Department for Culture and Education Irena Biyagova. 570 40 96 email@example.com www.drb.ru
• The Community of St. Annen and St. Petri, the Assistant Irina Roslоva 312 08 98, firstname.lastname@example.org www.petrikirche.ru
We are looking forward to your requests. Our guides will share with you their knowledge and love of the German city of St. Petersburg.
Please note: guided tours of Petrichurch are conducted by our selected and trained guides only.